Please note: These minutes have not yet been board-approved. They are a Draft.
I. Call to order
- President Cindey Huckabee called the meeting to order at 6:05pm.
- In attendance – President Cindey Huckabee, Vice President Kristia Rumbley, Board Member Burke Wren, Beautification Committee Chairman Kaye Rickard. Also present, were 3 homeowners.
II. Meeting Minutes Approval
- Burke made a motion to approve the February Board Meeting Minutes. Kristia seconded the Motion. Motion was carried by unanimous vote.
III. Homeowner Input
IV. President’s Report (Cindey Huckabee)
- Streetlights being owned by city vs neighborhood discussed. Working with city.
- Working to obtain map of all common areas for Southern Trace community with Darlene and Judy with Kessler.
V. Treasurer’s Report (Burke Wren)
- Reviewed financials for January and February.
- Coding errors discussed and being reviewed with CMA and Cindey. Discussed scheduling a meeting with CMA and board in April if possible.
- Discussed having an approval process with HOA on expenses.
VI. Manager’s Report (Darlene Windom)
VII. Committee Reports
- Clubhouse Committee
- Beautification Committee (Kaye Rickard)
- Pool Committee (Krystal Garner)
- Social media (Kristia Rumbley)
VIII. Update on Prior Business
- No change in clean up for Johnny’s Cove / STD.
- Boothby still needs sign in front changed to CMA.
- Krystal working to set date for pool clean up and set up date.
- CMA to still do drive through – Compliance Committee
IX. New Business
- Annual meeting scheduled for April 5th at 6:00 pm.
- Elections can be made by proxy or turned in at the meeting.
- Discussed putting no trespassing signs for pool fence.
- Discussed monitoring gym hours to see if we need to have a closed timeframe. Will be considerate for those on 2nd and 3rd shifts to allow them time for use.
- Beth will help re-type all rules (pool, gym, clubhouse).
- Clubhouse floors cleaned.
- Approved to purchase additional wireless cameras (4).
- Motion lights purchased and will be installed.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:02 pm.