Please note: These minutes have not yet been board-approved. They are a Draft.
I. Call to order
- President Cindey Huckabee called the meeting to order at 6:01 pm.
- In attendance – President Cindey Huckabee, Vice President Kristia Rumbley, Board Member Burke Wren, Beth Strickland, Beautification Committee Chairman Kaye Rickard, Social / Welcome Beverly Strickland. Darlene Windom of CMA. No homeowner present.
II. Meeting Minutes Approval
- Burke made a motion to approve the March Board Meeting Minutes. Beth seconded the Motion. Motion was carried by unanimous vote.
III. Homeowner Input
IV. President’s Report (Cindey Huckabee)
- Fence down and looks good.
- Curbs are being repaired still. Dickie to look into an update on how things are progressing.
- Pool serviced three times a week during open season. Need homeowners to help with testing, open and close.
- Everyone help pitch in this summer if possible on pool.
- Speed bump research for Parkway and Drive. Burke to look into / research. Would like to know city’s response for speed bump for neighbors.
- Could we consider bringing speed sign?
- Working on collections and should be now with collection attorney.
V. Treasurer’s Report (Burke Wren)
- Reviewed balance sheet posted 4/30/18.
- Need to consider using an accrual base budget vs cash base budget.
VI. Manager’s Report (Darlene Windom)
- Violations now being processed with new system.
- Collections with attorney.
VII. Committee Reports
- Beautification Committee (Kaye Rickard)
- Cindey to get trash can to help pick up trash / dog poop around pond area.
- Consider pump for waterfall $250.00. Could we get timer to maintain pond?
VIII. Update on Prior Business
- Clean up behind Johnny’s Cove. Will get quote to get work to clear.
- Landscaping up front good.
- Pool set to open this weekend.
- Cameras installed.
IX. New Business
- Homeowner would like POD for moving purposes. Will send information on location and time frame.
- Clubhouse / pool rules consider review of pool rules and rental of clubhouse and pool. Darlene to email us other rules from other communities for review.
- Looking to get food / drinks for opening weekend of the pool.
- Look at removable speed bumps.
- 2019 budget – research to include amounts for work that volunteers have been doing in the past (fence maintenance, pool deck, etc). Will need true projections.
- Budget will need done by October. Will send a copy of proposed budget via broadcast prior to meeting.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:15 pm.