Please note: These minutes have not yet been board-approved. They are a Draft.
I. Call to order
- President Cindey Huckabee called the meeting to order at 6:01 PM.
- In attendance – President Cindey Huckabee, Vice President Kristia Rumbley, Secretary Kenneth Byrd, Treasurer Burke Wren, Board Member Ray Evans, Beautification Committee Chair Kaye Rickard. Stan and Judy Johnston were present.
II. Meeting Minutes Approval
- Ray Evans made a Motion to approve the June Board Meeting Minutes. Kenneth Byrd seconded the Motion. Motion was carried by unanimous vote.
III. Homeowner Input
- Only two homeowners were present and they discussed getting the neighborhood library started.
IV. President’s Report (Cindey Huckabee)
- A water line busted by the pool. The board will petition Leeds water to forgive the water bill that was leaking.
- Signs at the front of the neighborhood were discussed.
- Discussed Boothby matters
- Embassy will start building on Johnny’s Cove and has begun building on Woodmere again.
V. Treasurer’s Report (Burke Wren)
- As of July 17, 2017, Southern Trace has a monthly operating income of $8,166.65 and Operating Expenses of $6,056.66
VI. Manager’s Report (Elbert Boothby /Darlene Windom)
- Boothby was not present.
VII. Committee Reports
- Clubhouse Committee
- No issues to report with the clubhouse.
- Beautification Committee (Kaye Rickard)
- Replacing the big green tree at Johnny’s Cove.
- Pool Committee (Cindey Huckabee)
- Changing tables have been ordered.
- Charter has been out to consult about cable at the clubhouse for the new keycard access.
- Social media (Kristia Rumbley)
- Nothing to report
VIII. Update on Prior Business
IX. New Business
- Meeting adjourned at 7:00 PM.
- Executive session began at 7:02 PM
- Executive session adjourned at 7:33 PM