Please note: These minutes have not yet been board-approved. They are a Draft.
I. Call to order
- President Cindey Huckabee called the meeting to order at 6:05 PM.
- In attendance – President Cindey Huckabee, Vice President Kristia Rumbley, Secretary Kenneth Byrd, Treasurer Burke Wren, Board Member Ray Evans, committee member Stan Johnson and Boothby Representatives Darlene Windom. Also present, were 0 homeowners.
II. Homeowner Input
III. President’s Report (Cindey Huckabee)
- The board will conduct training soon.
IV. Treasurer’s Report (Burke Wren)
- As of May 8, 2017, Southern Trace has a monthly operating income of $4,438.21 (HOA fees $1,710.43; Delinquent Fees $815.00; Clubhouse Rental fees $400.00; Special Assessment $660.00; Interest $1.09), and Operating Expenses of $6,934.36
V. Manager’s Report (Elbert Boothby /Darlene Windom)
- Mailbox issues were discussed along with the possibility of the city mandating house numbers.
VI. Committee Reports
- Clubhouse Committee (Kristia Rumbley)
- Beautification Committee (Kaye Rickard)
- The board read as laypersons to interpret the covenants for replacing tress and will be moving forward with searching for bids to replace the trees in the median.
- Pool Committee (Cindey Huckabee)
- The board reviewed pool access and is in the process of looking for options.
- Social media (Kristia Rumbley)
VII. Update on Prior Business
- Stop signs have been installed. Signs were not installed correctly. We are trying to contact the installer to come out to get the job done correctly.
- City has released lots on Woodmere. Construction will begin soon.
- Cleaning services have been obtained and will start soon
VIII. New Business
- Burke Wren made a Motion to approve the Board Pool Rules. Kristia Rumbley seconded the Motion. Motion was carried by unanimous vote.
- The board discussed swim lessons at the pool.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:38 PM.