Please note: These minutes have not yet been board-approved. They are a Draft.
I. Call to order
- President Cindey Huckabee called the meeting to order at 6:04 PM.
- In attendance – President Cindey Huckabee, Secretary Kenneth Byrd, Treasurer Burke Wren, Board Member Ray Evans, Beautification Committee Chair Kaye Rickard, committee member Stan Johnson and Boothby Representatives Darlene Windom.
II. Meeting Minutes Approval
- Burke Wren made a Motion to approve the April Board Meeting Minutes. Ray Evans seconded the Motion. Motion was carried by unanimous vote.
III. Homeowner Input
- Questions regarding the city inspector looking at the roads. The city will not be responsible until the city takes over the road.
- Homeowner mentioned boulders were placed in the first 18 inches of the sub base for the roads in the front entrance. This means the issue of dipping will not be corrected until the base is corrected.
IV. President’s Report (Cindey Huckabee)
- Roads will be paved when building out is complete, working with Kessler to get roads fixed in some spots.
- No parking on the streets, no exception after dark. Cindey went over a quick run down on the process for compliance with parking.
- Jefferson County does not permit parking on sidewalks.
- Gym rules were discussed.
- Pets are making too much noise. Please keep your neighbors in mind when your pets are barking.
- The board has worked hard to repair the gazebo, thank you Ray and Kaye.
V. Treasurer’s Report (Burke Wren)
- As of April 10, 2017, Southern Trace has a monthly operating income of $5,816.59 (HOA fees $3,516.19; Delinquent Fees $672.50; Clubhouse Rental fees $300; Special Assessment $1,303; Interest $1.28), and Operating Expenses of $ 16,874.74
VI. Manager’s Report (Elbert Boothby /Darlene Windom)
- Nothing to report
VII. Committee Reports
- Clubhouse Committee (Kristia Rumbley)
- Looking for volunteers.
- Beautification Committee (Kaye Rickard)
- New plants will be added to the front of the neighborhood in May.
- Pool Committee (Cindey Huckabee)
- The board is in search of pool committee members.
- Pool open May 26th, from 8:00am to 8:00pm, volunteers are requested to get the pool ready to open.
- Social media (Kristia Rumbley)
- No updates to report
VIII. Update on Prior Business
- Stop signs will be installed soon.
XI. New Business
- Reviewing proposals for cleaning services.
- Meeting adjourned at (7:03 PM.)
- Second meeting started (7:15)
- Second meeting adjourned (7:42)